Tuesday 4 April 2017

Microsoft Excel Expierence

MICROSOFT EXCEL IS A HORRIBLE TIME

I DO NOT ENJOY MICROSOFT EXCEL. These past few days have been downright boring and i wish I was literally doing anything else on this planet. I personally don't like punching weird complicated formulas into tiny little boxes and highlighting them with ugly colors. I understand how this program could help me keep track of my income and expenses one day but TODAY IS NOT THAT DAY. Thank baby Jesus that today was the last day of working on this program because I don't know if I could take anymore numbers and formulas. I plan on not using this program anytime soon if I really don't have to. I am seriously getting tired writing about this topic. 

FINAL THOUGHTS
I send prayers your way if you have to use this and I hope you don't get as bored as I do. Bless your soul.

1 comment:

Reading Media Photographs

        WHAT DO YOU SEE? Nonverbal gestures: Everyone's limbs seem to be relaxed. They aren't communicating with their hands. ...