Tuesday 4 April 2017

Film Making Experience

I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE

Image result for dirty dancing

I had the time of my life making my movie and participating in others. My movie was about two cowboys, Hank and Gary, and their horse Pebbles. One cowboy Gary is dying and is saying goodbye to his friend. Gary eventually dies and the only way to save him is to transform him into a horse. Crazy plot am I right? My two classmates that played the cowboys were hilarious and were a perfect duo. Although it may not have seemed like it, I did enjoy being in other classmates movies. I'm draining here, I don't know what else to say. I can't wait to make our next music videos because I know they'll be just as fun. One problem with this project was that the movies took everyone a really long time to make and I wish we could have watched them already. One tip for future projects would be to not have too many characters in your movie and make a really simple plot. My movie was super plain and barely made sense but I aimed for it to be funny and simple, and thats how it turned out.

FINAL THOUGHTS
Lets do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Media Photographs

        WHAT DO YOU SEE? Nonverbal gestures: Everyone's limbs seem to be relaxed. They aren't communicating with their hands. ...